Proclamation

Ripping through this facade of social realms
I wait no longer to explode my soul and heart to you
Thoughts of doubt and contention pass like a silver bullet
Piercing my very existence with bliss of pain and happiness
Who are you, where are you, what are you
I know no more than you do...
Is it the lost world from the past life?
Or is this the destiny for my next life...

I felt my peace on your soft skin, moments of surges but nothing uncertain
Know you have been through pain and I could feel the pulse
But, I never knew the artist in you would floor me so bad
wonder you may, that I flatter you...Cease !
Since I know I have a rhythm set in you



How will you know this feeling, that is so mind-boggling
I wonder whether you will know or whether you want to know
Think I come strong, figure this my soft flower...
Words...words is all I have to show for now
Niether aggression nor passion drives me to the realms
unlike the thoughts of your uncandid smile

Am I the only one in this conversation or is this just my imagination
Do you know you are a dimond in the rough ?
Do you know how it feels to know someone without knowing them
Dare I tell the feeling of your pulse, soft and tender a temple of respect

The few moments of you, so warm and pretty
The feeling of desire, the desire to shield and desire to protect
Why...Why I say; who are you and why, why and why?
Like a fresh dew I feel you on my finger tips
Waiting to caress those lips...bind in to a magical spell that would never stop
Taking away the pain and desire to stay as one and never as two

And here is my divine proclamation
I know not you or who WE are or what WE will be
But I sense this bond of faith and hope as I speak my soul to you
I do not know if I would be burnt or cuddled
But, fair it is to let you know in every sense the feeling of you in me.

Kneeling down to thee, with honest soul to pray and bless
I wish that you see through these words
The happiness, the bond and respect...
Since you know a diamond is forever!

No comments: