Orgasms of Vertex & Me

Naked and reveling under the midnight sky
Hounding wolves and passionate fire fly from the piercing glances of your eyes
keep wondering what is gone !
Never realize if it is the pain or it is the shame..
Shame that burnt a thousand cities...For my prayers were done one eyes down
Failing to see the right or the wrong


Is it the nostalgia of familiar places?
Or is it my woken dreams of blushing crimsons
Tears in the water land floating atop the mammoth waves...Wonder !
What is flowing?
Holding the freshness of your hair in my lost grip...I wonder
Jasmines, lilies and wild red roses..

The faint music of Harp makes me wonder where I am
Enough to open a left eye to let a tear flow down in the rain..
I cease to exist for the moment when I feel no gravity
Looking down things move in absolute suspension...
The curves of my anguish rolling from my eyes turn bright and red
Wonder why is the world grey and black when bright red touches the ground...
There is no gravity, no senses, no sound but a million explosions of mind-blowing intellect...
Who am I?

And in from the explosions, bounces my vision like mercury boiling
a vision so clear and so independent, that has no compulsion..
Blossoming in to a morph of smiles and angels, blue and white with no sense of direction
Fluttering their wings spanning the face of this very existence.... they fly
Fly like a non existent bird that never knew what wings were for..

Make me complete you...broken thoughts of wet canvas
are you a painting or a trans of me in your deepest thoughts
Wonder what makes me shine like the stars in the night sky...
Is it the smile on your lovely face or those lips wet from unkissed murals
Murals of you and me in the never land of perfection..

Never cease to control this flow, just don't know what's this blow
A blow so deep that I fail to see the horizon..
All I see is unexplained vastness that does not have a name or map
But zillion stretches of untold speed in space and beyond

Will take more than you to know what this speak is..But if you do, you know the labor of imagination is in the untold orgasms of vertex and me…

No comments: