Definitions undefined.

(c)jaytiger@gmail.com
Like the formless power of blissful states
Open my eyes to dark meadows of long roads
I walk, I smile, I run, I cry

Great Danes, mastiff, Bulls and whistles
looking in to their eyes I say sweet nothings
They Bark, growl and slob with wishful love...And then
I walk, I smile, I run, I cry

Crimson skies and behemoth moon
Long stripes of white marker lines, guide my direction
I run, Run for love, run for peace, run for moments untold
lonely truck passes by honking for recognition - I stare
As I walk, I smile, I run, I cry

I stop by at the cross roads and see the train pass
Blazing I move, I thrust, I pinch - smiling I stop !
I see the train move farther and smaller..
Goals you want for what they are and not for what they do to you
Again I run, run on the long road of truth, discovery and realization.
Bliss resurfaces and pain vanishes - I try to freeze the moment, But
I walk, I smile, I run, I cry

It's dawn, sunshine and thousand birds chirp
I feel like a composition rendered on an ancient Harp
Supple and agile, I breath and suck the fountain of morning dew
Waving at the milk man and mother of five - I smile
A fresh brew of coffee at the barn house and sweet sights of darn kids
I loose no time to revel in the glory of innocent childhood
Kissing the youngest, shorter than my knee I hold 'em up to hear them giggle
Miss those days that I don't remember when I was a little child pampered and adored
With enough fun to last my next childhood...I kiss goodbye to the next truth
I walk, I smile, I run, I cry

Sweating and panting, I run faster
Need to know what's at the end....Still to realize
It's not the end, but the path to the end that matters
Running forward I take away my glasses, for it doesn't matter what I see now
Stateless, pure, unattached, unspoken, emotionless sight beholds my mind's eye
episodes of life...Happiness, sadness, fun, pun all pass by
I reflect on my father, mother, brother and wonder the formless bonds of love tender
Daffodils and scarlets on either side of the road remind me of blistered surrender
For you might not understand, the initial acceptance to truth is all but confusion
And then the true moment flashes by and yet I still wonder if I have really realized, For
I walk, I smile, I run, I cry

Not scared, not perturbed but surely a feeling between the both
I face my readiness to liberate, for I believe there is no you, no me and nothing final
Amazed at the level of unattachment, I laugh at the choice of my words and say - Why not ?
Surrender is not a state of ego, for ego was long lost when I took the train to Happyville..
I see myself unfit for rules and descriptions of man and woman...for I know I blaze
Question the known, answer my unknown and I speak in riddles
Bygone memories tickle me, Casa Blanca and Gregory Peck amuse me
Don't know where I belong - Here, there, then, now or When ?
Remember the times when I was frightened seeing Guns of Navorone
Held my dad for reasons unknown when I saw Gia Scala(Anna) scared
Pondered on exaggerated tales of my dad amused at my admiration of Gia and Guns
For I knew moments like that was my next lesson on the road
I walk, I smile, I run, I cry..


Hits me hard, when I realize the tarmac will never end
I try to bring a closure as I try here on this flow of memories and words
There are two ways to close this game - Knowing there is more to go and knowing there is no more
I choose something new !! For this is me - uncontained, unruly, untold, passionate fire
This world expands, this mind expands, the horizon sees no end - So do I
The goal of this birth is what you define it to be - For I ask
Why does the sun rise in east and not in my thoughts ?
My words seems to annihilate thoughts of pain and irrationalism but I can't help....
Help the rape, pain and untold miseries of this bloody world
Anger swells and life comes back, for I know I am bonded with passion to change
Change the wrong, better the right and fuck you clowns and liars
Who am I kidding, the place is placid like a dead worm
And there you know...where I am stuck !!!
Not when I walk, Not when I smile, Not when I run, Not when I cry
But wondering why rules of this world does not allow me to change the inevitable ?
Rewrite you, rewrite your history, rewrite your future and define LOVE.
For I hate to say this...I know it all and I still don't know

Are you there ?

4 comments:

meetu said...

jay ...thanks for visiting my blog. this one is a great post. you seem to getting a feel of the trasures we sit on all our life and yet feel miserable throughout. great job .

happy new year wishes for u . enjoy.

meetu said...

*treasures....oops

Anonymous said...

Aggressive yet controlled, I see you don't seem to follow any specific pattern - it somehow brings a sense freshness. I would like to see more of your work..

Do you have an explanation on "I walk, I smile, I run, I cry"

Jay said...

There is no negative angle to "I walk, I smile, I run, I cry.." it seems to be a frivolous state of things...

It appears to me the facts of life and situations of life fit in to one of those emotions and my quest to detach from those states triggers volcanic erruptions of untold aggression...

Yet, these aggressions have no physical bearing and it is at that time I almost feel the "bigger person" in me. Stateful, careful, controlled, balanced and yet undefiably, explosively Aggressive..

Welcome to my limitless ponderings of a 'musing mind.