flame vibes

What has it come to
I look in to the mirror and I see the Orinoco flow in my eyes

What has it come to
Principles, logics, maze and the weave of life

What has it come to
I tremor when I think of my own earth quake

What has it come to
This rhyme, this name, this game

Don't you see, this used to be my playground
This is used to be the place I ran to when I need a friend

And this transformation
A subtle reformation, a thoughtful provocation...

Running like a lost child, So vain....so much pain
Forget I for a life time for I seem to want you more than me...

And you know happiness is not where it belongs
but here in my soul, in my arms, in my eyes which longs for your form

And you thought it was easy, so easy
Read my cenotaph, when the dreams are real and in color

Lustful or fistful
Grasp not my flow of life but my soul

This never ending circle, that's what I want it to be
so easy, so complex, so mesmerized

Synchronized orgasms or scary candidness
Fire is fire and I revel in it's flames

Don't know how you saw me
Through my eyes or through my heart or somewhere in between

Sure I will understand if you want to go
But I promise something that you will never forget

For there is something you will never find
Anywhere else or in any other place

Since I want to swim in your eyelids closed or open
You will see my affections proclaimed

Neither here nor there
Normally a state of insensibility..

The touch and go and the want of more
Will never cease to stop as long as the elements survive

As you know, I cannot stop my rhyme
I thank you for the little shrine of love and bond

Now let's flame, every opportunity game
Like it's meant to be - Wild

None can scale this game
For this is mine.

Are you ready for ever ?
Jay

No comments: