Relentless at peace

Winds of change chiseled the virgin sand
Like an artist with unsurpassed landscape
Bubbly, naughty white waves pull me in to vast glory
Vast glory of never ending her..

Wet, crisp and oddly muggy breeze wakes up a deeper note
As I turn around to see the reality disappear
Her shape etched into abstract glory from the head down to her curvy stature
lyrical flow or mythical strangeness - Honestly confused

I look up to the sky as if to speak with the moving clouds
I notice a deep sense of untold peace
The thin long veil that covered her abstract glory slips like an intended mistake
reality seemed to pause for a moment to catch up with my serenity

gliding across miles of wetness, rain and wild berries
I seem to have made a pact to play with the flowy veil of love and passion
I see her peaceful form through the wind and veil, momentarily
Years, decades and centauries seem to go by with no fate or destiny

As I stand on the edge of this cliff, overlooking the might vastness
I seem not to care about the rules of gravity or sensitivity
beautiful creations that fly create a formation of eternity
As I cease to breath, I realize the strangeness of the scarcity

I hear a gentle cry almost faint and distant
As I wake up in to the dusk, I take a moment to appreciate crimsons and burning oranges
And there like radiance redefined I see her looking at me
With love, with eyes that told a million stories, with open arms that could warm a million souls

As if to challenge the creator's own locksmith, the lips locked
Soft, gentle and then as if on fire, burning up as if intended
Nailing her across the canvas of no end, her hair fresh and radiant in a locked grip that I don't want to loose
I cease not to explode amidst beautiful moans of life, peace, harmony...
And those tears of orgasm rolls through my canvas of serendipity...

Relentless at peace....Are you ready?
Jay

No comments: