Simple Truth (Shimmy Shimmy edition)

Alright, here is one for the air
Shimmy Shimmy rock is back with flair
This is not your average reflection but a well thought explosion

Stuck in between Better and Best
Wonder, what’s the rule for this unfair game
Then again, there is nothing like - better the best and fuck the rest
I bounce, I roll, shimmy shimmy rock
fun stories and emotional chains
golf carts and blondes, and the blokes too
Spirits so high, lift me higher
I know you hear me, hear me forever
I'm nothing but a child, a boy, a man - an untold legend
Flooded by thoughts of inseparation
Strawberries, chocolates and intense precipitation
Ha ha, Naughty is not a thought but just me!
Hypocrites, story tellers, players and one night owls
Piss me, irk me and give me a meaning for my existence
So, Thank you - unsophisticated neo-sapiens
Flare up or screw up, here I'm
Back for my statement - Shimmy Shimmy rock
Just be straight, honest or something in between..
Preacher, teacher, dictator
Does it make a difference?
Shimmy Shimmy rock !!
Buddha, Jesus or Shiva
Names are so fun, not you
Bounce me and I will show you diversity
Here is the meaning so far
Honor, Dignity, Pride - Shimmy Shimmy rock
And yes! Lust is just a bloody dust
Nope, I'm not a saint, priest or whatever you call that
I'm just a divine servant, a blessed savant
I stand my own grounds and will dust your's too
Here is my belief, and a quarter for you to ponder
Truth defines me, Honesty rules me, and Music moves me
Liars, disloyal creatures just disgust me
Fire, water, earth, wood, metal
There is nothing more subtle
Know your elements, before you look in my eyes
Cocky, arrogant or whatever more
If that's what you think, then you are no different
Grow up and own up, better still speak up
Simple proclamation -
There better be a meaning for all the intensity
Loosing is not an option, just like separation
Own your sins, pins and twenty something behavior
Grace takes work, and so does control - you know what I mean
Skin is a biological malfunction; I care less to see more of it
Here is something for closure
Don't confuse acceptance with approval, justification with over compensation
Dot your i's and cross those t's
Over and out !!

Are you ready !

Jay

No comments: