Existentialism

Been long, stretching once, twice and ready
Felt like I lost the rhythm, but figured I discovered a new beat
Supreme, sublime, nasal probably a fresh bloom

Curve, symmetry, balance - A thought echoed all along
Never felt so embryonic, almost like Creation
Reality of maturity - A strong recognition of credibility
Seems like a transition from the reading to realism
Like a surrogate dream out of euphemism
All so real like a pregnant ambition
Speculation, calculation, appreciation - Amplifiers of hope
A strange sense of comfort, Oh! Bloody mind; you are an unyielding rogue
One that reinvents me every second, one that baffles me every minute

Why is order a need and disorder a natural ease
Opportunities everywhere and my shoulders grow bigger forever
What does it take to shatter this concept, something call sleep and food

Funny laughter and ridiculous procrastinators

What's the game? Darn I'm so bored!
Bored of stuck melodrama and insane stupidity of you and paper weights
Read Robert Frost, NY Times, Einstein and Obituary gazette
And in between abstraction, realism and physics all I could see is two states of existence
Can do and cannot do...
Existentialism, Cubism and Macroeconomics
There is no end, there is no satisfaction, Insomnia prevails
Fast, faster like a fire, I can't stop the growing subconscious!

Are you ready!
Jay

No comments: