Misunderstood


Little misunderstood, little hurt and little puzzled
Care, concern and structure - A new theme to you, life to me
We deserve, we respect, we remember..
Chapters new and books old
I reflect, I cry and I smile..
Didn't know the mountains and stars I had to cross and travel
To find a rhyme, the rhythm of my soul..

Everlasting like the sun
Live forever for the moment
Ever searching for the one!!
And like a fool, I will remember every whispered word
The touch of your skin giving life from within..
Like a love song that we have never heard
Slipping through our fingers like sands of time
Reality of you and me, that should have always been..

A few words spoken, Every memory saved has reflections in my mind
Let go of pretense's, ex's and pseudo f$@? like that
See the reality of us, don't hold back
Let go of the apprehensions and misconceptions
Burn 'em like you never meant it and see our new reflections
Off pride, joy and wholesome soul
Blessed, passionate and alive like our hurt heart.

Haunting eyes and longing souls
Don't fall in and out of love...
I'm no magic but your everlasting reality
Let us not let go, let us not hide, let us not run
Away, away, away like the lost memories of eurostar...
I wish that I could tell you, I wish that I could show you
All the beautiful things I see for me and you!!

And deep In the night when I hear no sound
My heart slowing down, pulse burning as ever
My mind released and free to wander
The past buried deep in my head
I just want to let them go..
Life on a distant star
Or a boat to where the wild things are
I just want to let it flow.

Are you ready?
Jay

No comments: