Glazed

Feels like glazed tiles of fire under my feet
Floating in the middle of deep forest of my thoughts
I feel you in everything, like in the words I have never said
I see you in front of me and in every tear that I have never shed
And when our eyes meet, the unspoken vision of divinity explodes
I feel like the rain before it touches the ground
I see you in every reflection of million mirrors inside me
Hymns of a spring blossom in the middle of a snow storm
The overpowering urge to do..
Controlled impulsiveness of a simple touch
Softer, warmer and radiant amongst the chaos around us
sense of glory, happiness, shame, satisfaction and conviction
I forget, forget to breathe..when I swim in your dark passion
All this, in a cosmic vacuum between your eyes and my soul
Was never said, will never be known...Just like that !

Are you ready?
Jay

No comments: