A Dime for that Candy...

Looking dazed right through the white void
flashes of news spike in my mind's eye
like a old newspaper image, I see
See images of floating feelings.
Appreciation and not sadness is what I feel..
Energy, Enough to bounce like an eel
Yet I long for the serene peace of void silence

Starring naked without guilt or inhibition
The intricate curls on this beautiful statue satisfies..
Satisfies the aggressive mind and senseless emotions
There he sits in benevolent paradise
Eyes half closed & Spirit transcendental
Flowers fresh, raw and uncut by his side
The flavor of sandal smoke raises like my thoughts..
No limits, No fate, No influence - Pure and endless

I raise like the waves on a full moon spectacle
My mind wanders away from the temple with peace and harmony
I bow to the monk in holy saffron as I hear the holy chants
Magnificent feelings of unexplainable creativity surges
And I seem to soar like a gull across the San Francisco bay
Slow and low, with ease and no end or no beginning
Clouds of Power and Might breeze my chest to exhilaration
And I transform to this gigantic puzzle

Like a dream catcher, I waffle with no syrup
square and defined, grids and mazes
I cease and smile looking at my own words
Before I know, I realize the journey..
Tibet to San Francisco, clouds to a Waffle
I think of Thoreau and his cabin woods
And the other stories I read on Tom Sawyer and Scarlet Pimpernel

I chuckle when I think of Huckleberry Finn
But the classics resound my lost spirits when I relish this spiced gin
And I wonder for a moment the strangeness of this existence
Pinot grigio, marble cheese and beautiful creation...
Neither you nor her get this interesting brew
Old and pure, yet new and sour
And if you know what it is...Hold it since it belongs to you !
And if you don't here is a sweet dime for that candy you know...
Ha Ha Ha Ha ha.....

>> Jay - Nov 2005
This one is for you Elisha....
Behold the inspiration.

2 comments:

Dynamice said...

Behold...

Jay said...

Holding it dynamice.. :)