Ebb of Trance


Nothing stays the same
Everything must change, Insane..
Dreams grow like orchard vines
And nothing ever, ever stays the same.

Dancing muse to the puppet's lord..
unsettling the pull from unknown gravity
Juggle my memories of new dream and old passion
In to an ebb of trance...



Walking past the big windows at the corner coffee shop,
Smiling at subtle reflections of scattered trees and grey sky
I unravel the ebb of trance in visual paradox,
Feeling the pull from unknown gravity..All along

The lull of human satire lifts..
And I see no more the emotions stained on my French sleeves
Narcist beats on my ear plugs muscle the honks from a busy bus
And there, the ebb of trance explodes...

I see myself walking down the intersection amidst a million heads
Angel tears blasting on my plugs and a lone stem rose swirling..
Swindling the ebb of unknown fears in my orchard vines.
Like a circle of fire with one million eyes..

I see the explosion from an infinite views..
Everything still and frozen..The million heads, the honking bus and the busy intersection.
The lonely stem bursts through the fountains of static stillness
Petals all over in a state of icy flurry..as if to tell a story

As I try to move out of the static stillness
I look up to see the visual paradox of zillion petals in a swirl of dreams untangled
Everything made sense, as I walk I realize I was the center of the swirl
The gentle wind, as if to respect my dream gently lifts my inner soul

As I move forward to unsolve next maze
I resolve to stay in the ebb of trans
And realize, Nothing stays the same
Everything must change, Insane
And peace is right in the middle of all the chaos..

2 comments:

Christina K Brown said...

Petals all over in a state of icy flurry..as if to tell a story

good visal...

Jay said...

Thanks ckays..your reflections are very thought inspiring.