Stateless...


stateless dysfunction of translucence
unexplained web of sweet imbalance

thirty days and counting..
affections multiplied, reasons sustained

Sweeter than honey and potent than nectar
strange suppressions of comfort unkindles flutes of no air

Out there to set blaze
realize the emptiness and void with grace


twenty four, forty eight and ticking
longing and separation painfully growing

know nothing more than little
still feel at ease like a warm soothing kettle

trust it seems is still in air
strange notions of honest acceptance dispenses despair

aback by gestures unexpected - An oxymoron
waiting patiently to reason the obvious - Dubious

two more years on her, I wonder
confessed if she needs time to ponder..

Sensitive I thought I was, Not sure
not sure if there is a clue out there.

funny events of fate
delightful turns of date by destiny

make my rhythm when I count my days for a new beginning
waited so long, pondered so far for the missing beat

I chuckle, crack my knuckle
close my eyes and my ears..

for I not know, what to hear now
for I not know, what to wait for now...

words from her mouth or weekends of unkissed affair
I search for belonging in her peaceful eyes

piece or peace, thoughts in warfare
would have to wait to bespeak the fairy fare...

are you in a game or, or you the game
painful as it is, refrain the former

ownership undefined ...
Would like to know, are you mine forever?

2 comments:

Christina K Brown said...

If the idea was to make me anixous then this poem works wonderfully...

Bravo.

piece or peace, thoughts in warfare
would have to wait to bespeak the fairy fare...


Although normally a male reasoning, the picture of two women makes this line especailly tantalizing.

Jay said...

Thanks Ckays, Interesting perspective on male reasoning..Why do you think it is male reasoning ? Trying to understand the realms of that thought.

Well, this poem was indeed written with a anxious, expectant state of mind and almost triggered a "I am there, yet not there" situation all through.

Interestingly, I did not think of the pic as two women but rather the passion exemplified in the kiss is quiet a memory juggler :)

Cheers..
Jay