Undefined...

This one was crafted by my mom, I decided to put it up here for two reasons -- I cease to wonder anymore the abilities of words-smith in me after I read this poem & the profound impact and almost familiar presentation sparks nothing but creative appreciation...
Mom did not have a title, but I figured "Undefined...." made more sense.

As i travel through my life
I crossed the cliffs and valleys
Moments of happiness and joy
Moments of hopes and cry
Each with its imprints strong
An endless array of thoughts
Life's stories from the roots
Both sweet and bitter
Enrich the images of present
Acts and scenes of life transforms
Roles may change ,stages may be different
The search for identity continues
Amidst the crowd of loved ones
The search for the path should culminate
The vision of future should illuminate.

Tunnels are a plenty and dark
But there is a light at the end
Hold on! to watch the horizon
Merge and dissolve in its vastness
Though miles to go before the sleep
Play the part with heart and soul.


Deep respect and admiration Mom!!

1 comment:

meetu said...

amazing....accolades