Kindred feelings

Unexplained desires
Honest, passionate and obvious - levitates
Levitates my kindred feelings.

A new experience, a new situation
Orgasmic, throbbing and lasting - Sweet pain
Pain, sweet or undefined left unquenched

Fire in my mind, in my heart, in my arms
Flaming my desire for an explosive oneness - Unexplainable
Unexplainable, the thoughts, the thoughts of you and me

Well known stranger, Yes..
Know you so well, at least my heart believes so
Yet I wonder, what you are or more so why you are..

I feel the blues, reds and violets
When I'm with you, in you - So dramatic
But you calm me down like the universe eclectic

Feel so warm, like it's meant to be
Right between your heart and the other bosom
Explain me why do I feel like I belong there...

Is it the pain or is it the betrayal
What makes it so sweet - Your lips?
Lips so vain, cease to fade from my mental frames

I look in to your eyes and in truth feel something strange
Like I'm supposed to, like I'm here for a reason
Small and cute, like it's meant to be..

Wish I could feel like the dark shadow...
Shadow of truth, love and harmony
Just to be with you, just to let you know you have your angels in the darkness

Wasn't this a story for the drunken sailor?
Whoever thought of mermaids and Indians
Makes me smile, when I think of this little secret we will share

Our stories seem to have a common page
In love yet incomplete, looking yet not
Here to define - A Reference
Reference for the love lost or love mistaken

Rain from the passing cloud never sticks to the ground
Formless tears struggle more...
Struggle to express, express the obvious

Does it make sense, when I explain...
Feeling, A new feeling that I never felt before
With no logic, no object but sheer understanding - As if it is meant to be

There is no Net without the ta
And this is not a deal, if ain't for a life time
You know blues feel better when it touches the soul

Don't be confused, this is just a reflection
Filled with truth, filled with passion, filled with me
Waiting in a coral corner with openness -
Open heart, opens arms, open soul....


Waiting, Are you ready ?
Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you for real ? I think you have the best reflections....

Jay said...

Amy

Thank you, have you ever had that feeling where you just cannot hold back...and you need to express something. That's exactly what happens when I write, I just see it visually and transpose it the way it flows....it's just all out there, no holding back....

Do send me the link to your blog, you had commented earlier too and you seem to genuinely read in to my little creations. Thank you, one meaningful comment is all I need to inspire my next work :)

Jay