Wingless Flight

The simplicity of similarity
Excitement of revelation
The explosion of rhythm
It ends up in languages unspoken.

Imagination uncontrolled, dreams untold

The crazy surge, gushing smiles, painful urge
Snow angels or wingless flights
Melody made, feelings evolved.





Blissful memories of past
One’s I had and one's I wish I had
Concept of time, a mindless abstraction
So many things to do, so many places to be
Fuck! Just one clock for you and me

Stolen visuals of untold reality

A simple walk in the fields green, that I wish I cherished
Hate the fact I was eight or ten
But thankful I have memories eighteen and more..

Was I so driven or insanely sane

Did I miss the train of butterflies and crazy land?
Bloody high, the beats of my roots rock my daylight
Insane satisfaction, baffles your world.

Am I a cocky gun or a self aware drum?

I set the beat to your world of tempo
Pick it up son, this is so unreal
It makes you wonder about sun, water and real existence

And here is my all time classic

Purpose of presence, quest of life
The shit you were told was life and craziness you defined as your life
What is being told for generations? Is it real?

And here we go again

Realist, Idealist, follower and leader or some wordsmith crap bull
I deny and accept this language I transpose
I wonder every day, if limits exist to my dreams, words and reality

Finally it shows up..

Sleep, hunger, anger, happiness, hate and puked assumptions of the next day
Concept of sun, moon, stars and all that jazz
I don't fight it, I don't deny it, I do question it & yet I don't give a fuck about it...

Are you ready?
Jay

No comments: